Holographic Weapon Sight
An operator-grade Holographic Weapon Sight built for close-quarter engagements with fast-moving targets, our Model EXPS3 HWS delivers two eyes open shooting, 7mm raised base for lower iron sight access, and night vision capability. Side buttons and an adjustable, quick-detach locking lever for easy installation and removal.
- Lightning fast target acquisition and reliable toughness
- Engineered and constructed to meet the rugged demands of the serious precision shooter
- Night Vision Compatible
- Length/Width/Height: 3.8” x 2.3” x 2.9” (96.5 x 58.4 x 73.7 mm)
- Weight: 11.2 oz (317.5 g)
- Water Resistant: Submersible to 33 ft. (10 m) depth
- Mount: 1” Weaver or MIL-STD-1913 rail
- 20 daylight settings; 10 additional settings for Gen I through III+ night vision devices
- Power Source: 1 x CR123 battery
- Battery Life: 1,000 continuous hours at nominal setting 12 at room temperature
Range Estimation with Unmagnified HWS
The standard ring found in most reticles equates to approximately 68″ (5’8″) at 100 yards.
The EXPS3 has side buttons and an adjustable, locking, quick-detach lever for easy installation and removal.
- HOLOGRAPHIC SIGHT: With 68 MOA ring & 1 MOA dot red dot reticle for quick target locking
- MULTIPLE BRIGHTNESS OPTIONS: 20 daylight brightness settings offering quick adjustability to accommodate any shooting situation for dawn-to-dusk
NEVER OUT OF THE FIGHT
Even when partially shattered, even when the sight window is obscured by snow or mud, HWS will still function and deliver pinpoint precision. One of the many reasons they’re trusted by America’s elite in the most extreme, hostile environments in the world.
PRECISION AT ANY RANGE
Our holographic ring and dot do not expand with magnification. Pinpoint precision is the best result when the target is magnified but the point of aim is not.
TWO EYES OPEN
Situational awareness from true heads-up display and two eyes open shooting.